Practice Management Software Explained
Running a business can be very complicated and time consuming therefore it is important to be able to view your business and make descisions daily. This is where practice management software come in to play.
Practice management software gives your the tools to run your ptactice efficiently and give you a model to see your business in one place.
Practice Management Dashboard
The Labox Practice Management dashboard features a comprehensive graphical representation of important metrics such as fees posted, LPC health, invoiced vs. payment, and new matter per month. This allows for easy monitoring of your practice’s financial health and overall productivity.
With easy navigation links, Labox Practice Management provides easy access to all important areas of the platform. The dashboard also displays recent activity, including recent matters, transactions, and invoices, allowing you to keep up-to-date with your practice’s latest developments.
Legal Practice Management Software Key Features
- Load new clients at the click of a button
- Capture important client data quickly and easily
- Store client data remotely and securely, and access this data at any time or place
- Amend client records with ease
- See all matters allocated to a client at a glance
- Draw detailed reports and statistics